September 8 is “CHLA Day” at the LA County Fair! We invite you to participate in our butterfly photo contest, which is happening on Saturday, Sept. 8 only.
What You Need
- Camera or smart phone.
- Big smiles.
- A Children’s Hospital Los Angeles butterfly cut-out. Print one at home or stop by our booth in FairView Farms (while supplies last).
Participate in one or both of the photo contest categories and make sure the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles butterfly is visible in your photo.
Category 1: How creative can you get? Submit a fun and unique photo of the hospital’s butterfly at the fair.
Category 2: Butterfly mob! How many people can you get in one shot for a group photo with the hospital’s butterfly?
How to Submit your Pics
Submit your photo(s) using either of these options:
- Post to Facebook and tag Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Facebook Page.
- Tweet your photo(s) to @ChildrensLA with #LACountyFair.
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Photo Contest. Include your full name and phone number in the body of the email.
Deadline to submit your photo(s) is 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, September 9, 2012.
All Winners will appear on Children’s Hospital Los Angeles’ Flickr Page. There is no monetary compensation for this contest. No prize transfer or substitution by winners is permitted.
Grand Prize for Both Categories: Winning photo will be featured in a future hospital publication. Talk about bragging rights!
- One entry per family (pick your best one).
- If printing the butterfly at home, it must be printed in color.
- You must submit your photo by 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, September 9, 2012.
Click here for official contest rules and guidelines.
More Stories Like This
Filed under: Campaigns on September 6th, 2012